As a security expert and corporate trainer, Pete Van Beek focuses on assisting healthcare facilities with their security surveys, vulnerability assessments and educating people in ways to recognize, prevent, and effectively respond to aggressive or dangerous behaviors that lead to workplace violence.
Over his 30-year career, Pete Van Beek has trained thousands of employees in security related issues and provided expert witness testimony to the federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, and the National Transportation Safety Board (NTSB).
Pete Van Beek, MS, CFI, CSSM
- Masters Degree in Occupational Safety and Health Engineering
- Certified Forensic Interviewer (CFI)
- Certified in Security Supervision and Management (CSSM).
- 2016 International OSPA Awards- Outstanding Security Performance Awards- finalist
- Certified Instructor Ambassador- Aggression Management
- Certified Instructor- Workplace Violence Prevention.
- Domestic Terrorism On Our Streets
- Operation Secure Transport
- School Bus Security Principles
- Tough Mark for Women
- Charlie and The Bully
CONTACT US TODAY for a complimentary consultation
855-695-0688 Ext.5 firstname.lastname@example.org www.petevanbeek.com