Your privacy is important to the National Academy of DOT Medical Examiners (NADME) and Van Beek Systems, Inc (VBS). This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that NADME/ VBS collects, and the ways in which NADME/ VBS use that personal information.
Personal information collection
NADME/ VBS will need to collect and use the following kinds of personal information:
- Information that you provide using for the purpose of course registration.
- Information about transactions carried out over this website including course purchases.
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services including registering for newsletters and emails.
Using personal information
NADME/ VBS may use your personal information to:
- Enable your access to and use of the courses;
- Send to you products that you purchase;
- Supply to you services that you purchase;
- Send to you statements and invoices;
- Collect payments from you; and
- Send you marketing communications.
Where NADME/ VBS discloses your personal information to its agents or sub-contractors for these purposes, the agent or sub-contractor in question will be obligated to use that personal information in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, NADME/ VBS may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
Securing your data
NADME/ VBS will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
NADME/ VBS will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers. Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
Updating this statement
This website contains links to other websites. NADME/ VBS is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.
- By email to Debbie@vanbeeksystems.com; or
- By post to:
Van Beek Systems, Inc.
18445 Hwy. 105 W.
Montgomery, TX. 77356
Credit for this document
This document was created using a Contractology template available at www.FreeNetLaw.com.