About The National Academy of DOT Medical Examiners
The National Academy of DOT Medical Examiners (also known as NADME) was founded in 2005 by Occupational-Medical Physicians and transportation industry experts with the goal of providing the most effective and highest quality training courses to over 10,000 DOT medical examiners. NADME students appreciate the flexibility and efficiency of our online training platform which allows them to not only learn at their pace but also retain the critical information required to sit for the NRCME national certification exam.
Our Ongoing Commitment to Accredited DOT NCRME Training
To ensure progress in our ongoing commitment to DOT NCRME Training and working closely together, our medical advisory board and talented course development team combines over 250 years of experience in education, adult e-learning and compliance training to produce our online medical examiner training programs compliant with the DOT NRCME medical examiner certification training requirements. NADME has demonstrated its ability to enhance the skills and knowledge of medical examiners in the DOT NRCME requirements and regulations evidenced by our students’ 99.9 % pass rate on the NRCME national certification exam.
Our medical advisory board provides medical expertise, content, and oversight in the development of DOT NRCME medical examiner training and education programs. It’s comprised of our Board of Directors and representatives from the medical community with relevant skills, knowledge, and experience in medical disciplines that can affect the physical qualifications and health of truck and motor coach drivers.
INDUSTRY ADVISORY BOARD
The purpose of our industry advisory committee is to facilitate dialogue and gain the practical insights and experiences of representatives from the trucking, motor coach, and insurance industries regarding issues relating to and affecting DOT NRCME driver physical examinations and health. Among the goals of the committee are identifying ways to ensure that a qualified and adequate number of medical examiners will be available throughout the country.
- Kathy Wagner, Coach USA
- David Bolen, New World Tours
- Brad Watkins, CSS
- James Noble, Zurich Insurance
- Carmen Daecher, Daecher Consulting
- Bryan Schur, Snap-On Tools
- James Cook, Pathfinder
- Seth Whitmire, CMV consultant
LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR ADVISORY BOARD
• Independent Consultant, Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine
• Consultant, Concentra Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine
• Owner, President, Immediate Medical Care Centers, NJ
• Founder, President, Mini Medcare retail clinics
• Corp. Medical Director, HealthNet Urgent Care, Oakland, NJ
• Medical Degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin
• University of Wisconsin, B.S Medical Science
• Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners
• American College of Occupational Medicine
• Certified Medical Review Officer 1995
• International Society of Travel Medicine
• Professional Review Organization of Washington, Seattle, WA
• Contact information: Office: 855-695-0688 Opt. 3 – email@example.com
• Preventive*PLUS, President;
• Specialist in Occupational Medicine.
• Medical degree from University of Miami;
• M.P.H., Columbia University;
• M.S. University of Michigan;
• Occupational Medicine Residency Program, University of Michigan.
• Lecturer, Mt. Sinai School of Medicine.
• Senior Aviation Medical Examiner (No. 16923-1);
• Medical Review Officer (Certification No. 04-06271);
• Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners;
• Diplomate, American Board of Preventive Medicine-Occupational Medicine.
• Medical Degree from University of Miami, School of Medicine, Miami, FL
• Hospital Administration Degree from UC-Long Beach, 1994
• Diplomat of the American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology for Adult Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry
• Diplomat of the Board of American Society of Addiction Medicine
• Certified Medical Review Officer & Employee Assistance Professional
• Specialist in Behavior Management & Employee Assistance
• Associate Clinical Professor at UCLA School of Medicine
• Doctorate of Nursing Practice Candidate Chatham University, Pittsburgh, PA Anticipated graduation date 8/13/12
• Bloomsburg University, Bloomsburg, PA. Master of Science in Nursing: Community Health Clinical Nurse Specialist
• Adult Nurse Practitioner, Post-Graduate Certificate
• Occupational Health Nurse Specialist (COHN-S)
• Certified Occupational Health Case Manager (COHN-S/CM)
• ANCC Adult Nurse Practitioner Certification
• AAOHN 2007 Class of Fellows (FAAOHN)
• American Assn. of Occupational Health Nurses- Board of Directors
• President- Northeast Assn. of Occupational Health Nurses
• Director- PA. Association of Occupational Health Nurses-
Served on the FMCSA research team- Medical Performance Evaluation Study
• Family Practice
• Stone Creek Family Medicine
• American Board of Family Medicine
• Approved Doctors List, Texas Workers Compensation
• Medical Director- Huntsville Memorial Hospital Medical Clinic Medical Director- The Oaks Medical Center
Medical Director- Family and Urgent Care Medicine
• FMCSA Regulatory Consultant
• Commercial Vehicle Transportation Safety Engineer
• M.S., Safety Engineering, Columbia Southern University
• CSHM, Board of Safety & Health Management
• Certified Fleet Safety Manager, Motor Transportation Safety Association
• Certified Fleet Safety Director- CFSD
• Registered Hazard Control Technician, Board of Hazard Control Managers
• Certified Occupational Health & Safety Technologist, AIHA Board & CSP Board
• Previous Corporate Vice President, Coach USA, Inc.
• Previous Manager of Safety, Browning-Ferris Industries