Our medical advisory board provides medical expertise, content, and oversight in the development of DOT NRCME medical examiner training and education programs. It’s comprised of our Board of Directors and representatives from the medical community with relevant skills, knowledge, and experience in medical disciplines that can affect the physical qualifications and health of truck and motor coach drivers.
Dr. Lawrence Earl, MD Medical Director, NADME
• Independent Consultant, Urgent Care & Occupational Medicine
• Consultant, Concentra Urgent Care and Occupational Medicine
• Owner, President, Immediate Medical Care Centers, NJ
• Founder, President, Mini Medcare retail clinics
• Corp. Medical Director, HealthNet Urgent Care, Oakland, NJ
• Medical Degree from the Medical College of Wisconsin
• University of Wisconsin, B.S Medical Science
• Diplomate of the National Board of Medical Examiners
• American College of Occupational Medicine
• Certified Medical Review Officer 1995
• International Society of Travel Medicine
• Professional Review Organization of Washington, Seattle, WA
• Contact information: Office: 855-695-0688 Opt. 3 – firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Jeffrey S. Liva, M.D., M.P.H., M.S.
• Preventive*PLUS, President;
• Specialist in Occupational Medicine.
• Medical degree from University of Miami;
• M.P.H., Columbia University;
• M.S. University of Michigan;
• Occupational Medicine Residency Program, University of Michigan.
• Lecturer, Mt. Sinai School of Medicine.
• Senior Aviation Medical Examiner (No. 16923-1);
• Medical Review Officer (Certification No. 04-06271);
• Diplomate, National Board of Medical Examiners;
• Diplomate, American Board of Preventive Medicine-Occupational Medicine.
Dr. Ron Zodkevitch, MD
• Medical Degree from University of Miami, School of Medicine, Miami, FL
• Hospital Administration Degree from UC-Long Beach, 1994
• Diplomat of the American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology for Adult Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry
• Diplomat of the Board of American Society of Addiction Medicine
• Certified Medical Review Officer & Employee Assistance Professional
• Specialist in Behavior Management & Employee Assistance
• Associate Clinical Professor at UCLA School of Medicine
Dr. Jeremy Mc Williams, DO
• Family Practice
• Stone Creek Family Medicine
• American Board of Family Medicine
• Approved Doctors List, Texas Workers Compensation
• Medical Director- Huntsville Memorial Hospital Medical Clinic Medical Director- The Oaks Medical Center
Medical Director- Family and Urgent Care Medicine
Peter Van Beek, MS, CFSD
• FMCSA Regulatory Consultant
• Commercial Vehicle Transportation Safety Engineer
• M.S., Safety Engineering, Columbia Southern University
• CSHM, Board of Safety & Health Management
• Certified Fleet Safety Manager, Motor Transportation Safety Association
• Certified Fleet Safety Director- CFSD
• Registered Hazard Control Technician, Board of Hazard Control Managers
• Certified Occupational Health & Safety Technologist, AIHA Board & CSP Board
• Previous Corporate Vice President, Coach USA, Inc.
• Previous Manager of Safety, Browning-Ferris Industries