Online DOT Medical Examiner Training.
We also now offer, as a separate course, Obstruction Sleep Apnea (OSA) Training for Medical Examiners.
NADME’s online Medical Examiner Training Program thoroughly prepares the examiner for the NRCME certification examination from the comfort of their own office or home. No travel expenses, no time away from patients!
- Register Now!
- Group Rates Available – Call Now!
- Join the 1000’s of Providers who have Trained with NADME – Register Today!
- Over 99% National Exam Pass Rate– Register Today!
Convenient (no classroom time) – NADME’s DOT NRCME medical examiner training is delivered completely online. No travel required. Log in and out as time permits, as many times as you need, finish at your own pace. Furthermore,
If You Register Now You Can Save $100 – Enter Coupon Code “SAVE100” At Check-out!
Ease of Use – The Internet based DOT/ NRCME medical examiner training course contains HD video, with approximately 14 hours of online instruction. There are chapter quizzes, a post-test, critical medical advisory downloads and an evaluation that must be completed and submitted. Each student will receive a certificate of completion from the National Academy of DOT Medical examiners and CME credits. Students will then contact the NRCME and register for the certification examination.
- Detailed Instruction – Includes all Elements of the DOT Physical Exam
- Email Instructor – Email Access to Course Instructors
- Notes Feature – Hand Type Notes, Save & Print
Mobile Device Accessible – Train Any Where…Anytime!
Call Today: 855-695-0688 or Register Online!